This is the first in a series of posts where I share the joy and wisdom my clients teach me.
Why the frogs?
My practice logo of the frog is symbolic of the fact that frogs are the oldest surviving species because they don’t stay stuck. They adapt and take a calculated leap to get ahead – just like my clients!
Over the years I have been privileged to consult with my clients, they have gifted me frog toys, collectables, books, stories and the like that represent their journey. I have photographed them and will now present them with the shared wisdom.
#1 Sexual integrity
My extensive knowledge – both professional and real life – has led me to a specific prescription for the greatest sexual experience. So, I labelled it and defined it for your orgasmic delight
Sexual Integrity definition:
1. You are safe to identify where you are on the sexual continuum from Heterosexual to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transsexual, Intersex, Queer or Asexual.
2. You feel safe to express your individual sexuality in your community.
3. You have access to psychosexual education
4. You have access to sexual health care
5. You are able to advocate for yourself sexually with a partner
Your Sexual Responsibilities:
1. When you are sexual with a person, you always have ‘informed consent’ being the presence of ‘yes’ not the absence of ‘no’.
2. When you engage in safety and never violence – verbal, emotional or physical.
3. When you understand and respect verbal and physical signals that mean ‘stop’.
4. When you advocate and negotiate your personal boundaries respectfully with each other.
5. When you respect each other’s cultural beliefs and personal values.